2009/12/24

Turn Over!


The fish still isn't active. Also the water of the main lake is sill not clear.
I think the water was turned over. Currently the cleared water covers a little amount of area and it is only available in the closed area like the following picture.Still the cold front affects this area so the fishes are not very active.
Can you see the beds in the center of this following picture?
Today I found several spawning beds but all beds were empty.
I was very disappointed. Original my plan was sight fishing,this is short cut for Big Bass.

Anyway this is the alligator we saw when we were fishing. We saw 4 or 5 alligators resting on land and well.....they were very large. I could not believe my eyes when I saw them. Since we are from IN. we don't see alligators very often.


No comments:

Post a Comment