2009/12/21

1st Day Report! Dec/21/2009


Soo Cold! It feels just like Indiana, 45degree!! Unbelievable!
I didn't feel so good under this cold weather.
And the lake is huge, But the average depth of the area I was fishing in is 3 feet.
I didn't have much confidence to drive my boat at 40mph,
because if the boat got stuck, nobody will be there to help us.
When I started it wasn't so good,
as soon as I got outside I knew that the fishes aren't gonna want to come out.
Half an hour later.......Still NOT 1 bite, and NOT 1 fish!!!!
Then I cleared out my mind and started thinking positive. I rigged my crank to search the position of my target.
By 2:30PM I caught my 1st fish with my very own B-Flat. This was a very small fish but that small fish is enough to convince me that there are fishes swimming there and that I should keep fishing.
By 3:30PM, What I was waiting for!! THE BIG BASS!!
When I started it wasn't so good but by the end it was great!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment