2009/12/28

Still Cold!

We have moved to the Orlando area.
I'm going to be fishing at Lake Toho & East lake Toho.
View Larger Map
I have already fished two days.
The temperature was still cold. I have never experienced this cold air during the last 7years.
Day One
I have started fishing at East Lake Toho.
4years ago I have catched 8pounds and 8oz. bass at East
Lake Toho.
I usually catch a big fish every single year in the same spot at the East Lake.
But the first day it was very cold so the fish was not active as
much as they are in the warm weather.
But one of our staff caught one fish.
But since there was a battery problem we could not continue our fishing.(very unlucky)
Day 2
The second day I started fishing at Lake Toho.
In the morning it was quiet, there wasn't much wind.
In the middle of the lake there is a weed area where I caught the first fish with the lipless cranckbait.
But after that the wind started to blew harder, the wind blew 20mph.
Since the wind was blowing, it was very hard for us to fish.
This is a fish is called a pike. It has attacked my lipless crankbait too.
According to the forecast, the temperature will be more colder tomorrow.
I guess this trip was th most difficult fishing trip since 2002.

Mark




No comments:

Post a Comment