2009/08/13

Back!


I'm back.
Current season of Japan is very very tough for me.
Because humidity level is very high.
I sweated though I did not do anything.

And "Traffic Jam"
Traffic jam has happened everywhere in Japan.I spend one hour for just 7 mile drive.

I visited a nostalgic place. "Usikunuma"
My wife caught 4lb bass 20years ago.
Now Japan have world record but at that time, that size bass is valuable.
Because 1st Bass came US in 1925.
But actually large mouth bass living area expanded to each place of Japan on the latter half of the 1970's.

And, there is famous food in Usikunuma in Japan.
It is ???????
What is this? Do yon know?
This is a bowl of eel and rice. Eel is famous and also expensive in Japan.
This lunch is $30.
How about you though felt ? It is delicious for us.

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment