2009/07/06

Field Test at Lake St. Clair Day1


Lot #4 was finished in a hotel at 11:30pm on the way to Detroit.

I'm going to be very sleepy tomorrow.

Day1 Lake ST.Clair MI
The wind is cold today.
The major spot of this lake is a weed bed area but also a dredging area too.
But I never reach a dredging area because strong wind blows many times and the waves are high, therefore it is a very risk y for my small boat to handle.
So I always fish at the weed area near the ramp.
The depth of the weed area is 3~15ft.This situation is perfect for the BM-Flat!
I tried lot#4 .
I repeated casting each bait and checking the action one by one.
I casted some of those to a good spot sometimes.
Sometimes I caught a Bass when I was testing !!

In a case like that I have a self-satisfaction for my Baits!

Oops!

Mark




No comments:

Post a Comment